A cancer diagnosis can be devastating to an individual and his or her family. There are so many questions and, it seems, few answers. Blessing Hospital offers a variety of services and programs to diagnose and treat cancer, while offering hope, encouragement, assurance and support to the patient and family.
View information about temporary parking and entrance changes due to Blessing Hospital patient care addition.
Colon Cancer Month 2014 Screening Dates and Community Events
The Blessing Cancer Center, a 40,000 square foot facility on Blessing's 11th Street Campus, features new and expanded cancer services for patients and their families.
- Cancer Care at Blessing: State-of-the-art diagnostics and cancer treatment.
- Radiation Oncology: A tradition of excellence in radiation therapy continues in the Cancer Center.
- Medical Oncology: Medical oncology services are provided by board certified hematologist/oncologists located within the Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center Care Administrative Team: Health professionals guiding patients and families on the journey of cancer treatment.
- Distinctive Quality: Unique features of Blessing's cancer program.
- Awareness Articles: Articles on a variety of medical conditions to help create awareness about those conditions as well as information on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Blessing Hospital offers the region's only full Cancer Care Program with medical, radiological and surgical treatment options. The nationally accredited Cancer Center provides patients with the most up-to-date cancer treatment options with a wide-array of support services for the patient and family. For more information about accreditation, visit the Commission on Cancer webiste at http://www.facs.org/cancer/index.html.
View the 2013 Blessing Cancer Center Annual Report
View the 2012 Blessing Cancer Center Annual Report
View the 2011 Blessing Cancer Center Annual Report
View the 2010 Blessing Cancer Center Annual Report
View the 2009 Blessing Cancer Center Annual Report
View the 2009 Blessing Cancer Center Prostate Screening Study
If you have questions about the cancer program at Blessing Hospital, please call the Blessing Cancer Center, (217) 223-8400, ext. 7715.